Self-taught artist, Rooble - Jean, of his first name - draws since his childhood.
Born in Versailles (Fr.) in 1981, he grows up in Bordeaux where he lives and works.
Bathed in the culture hip-hop since the end of the 90s, he begins graffiti in 1999. He works at first the lettering, then the character, and quickly gets noticed. In 2008, he decides to dedicate itself completely to his art and created the association Les Frères Coulures.
Fascinated by the clear / dark, he excites the light by a work ceaselessly renewed by the color and the research for strong contrasts. Between illustration and realism, he explores in his works of the universal and humanist themes, letting express, sometimes frankly, his sensibility and his need to put the human being in the face of himself.
Inspired by the technical precision of Ingres or Vinci, he takes as reference of the precursory artists of the current young ultra-realist and the illustrators stemming from the graffiti as Alex, Aryz or Mode 2 …
From now on resident in Les Vivres de l'Art in Bordeaux and carried by a circle of acquaintances of contemporary artists, he evolves towards the creation of mobile installations in two dimensions, without abandoning his paint sprays, decomposing literally his subjects on supports multi-facets.
Worn by his practice he gets involved in the fur-et-à-mesure in numerous cultural actions such as workshops, the realization of performances, the organization of events or the international cultural exchanges.
- Jury, Street Art Contest, Festival Urban Vibrations (Pessac, Fr.), 2016
- Participation at the Meeting Of Style France (Perpignan, F), on 2015
- Organization of group show, TRANSFERT, Les Vivres de l'Art / Old commissionership of Castéja (Bordeaux, Fr.), on 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Commissionership of group show, Street-Art, the Urban design displays, Bookcases of Bordeaux (Fr.), 2012
- Organization of international graffiti frescoes, Festival Urban Vibrations (Pessac, Fr.), 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Jury, Battle Graff (Reims, Fr.), 2011 and 2012
Exhibitions and auctions:
- Group show TRANSFERT #6, former Virgin Megastore (Bordeaux, Fr.), 2016
- Auction Street-Art, Toulouse (Fr.), 2014
- Auction Study Toledano, Arcachon and Bordeaux (Fr.), 2012 and 2013
- Group show TRANSFERT, Les Vivres de l'Art (Bordeaux, Fr.), 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Group show Street-art: the Urban design displays, bookcase of Le Grand Parc (Bordeaux, Fr.), 2012
- Group show Tribes, Villeneuve-Sur-Lot (Fr.), cultural center, 2011
- Sale for the benefit of Doctors Without Borders (Group Arom) (Bordeaux, Fr.), 2011
- Group show Les Frères Coulures and Peinture Fraîche expose themselves, Festival May of the Arts, Center Jules Ferry (Bergerac, Fr.), 2010
- Group show Kendo/Jone/Rooble, Festival Urban Vibrations, Media library of Pessac (Fr.), 2010
- Group show Pencil strokes, Espace 29 (Bordeaux, Fr.), 2009